How to care for your sparkles!
Jewelry should be worn and enjoyed, but keep in mind the more you take care of it the more it will last. With proper care, it will continue to sparkle a lifetime.
Our pieces are handcrafted and designed with love, made to wear every day. We use ethically sourced 14K/18K gold and real gems.
If you want your sparkles to last, please read our guide carefully.
Everyday care guide:
- When not wearing your jewelry, be sure to store it in a cool, dry place like the pouch they came in, this helps prevent scratching and maintain the color of your pieces.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on your jewelry. Always wear your jewelry after you've sprayed your perfume.
- We recommend removing your jewelry before stepping into the shower, swimming sesh or the sea to keep the sparkle for longer.
- Lotions & creams may contain acidic ingredients that react with your pieces. Avoid moisturizing areas of skin that get in contact with your pieces.
- Remove your pieces before going to bed to avoid any accidents that may cause damage to the pieces.
- Be mindful before performing any challenging activity that might damage your piece.
Check your jewelry regularly for loose stones, thinning of bands, and broken, worn, or lifted prongs. If your ring is catching on clothing, feels rough to the touch, or there is air space under a prong tip, then special attention is needed.
- Have your jewelry inspected by a professional once a year or whenever you detect a potential problem. Taking the time to do this will give you peace of mind and will help protect your financial and emotional investment in your special treasures.
- Also pay close attention to the clasps on necklaces. These have moving parts and it’s important to ensure they are always in good working order.
- To keep your jewelry looking fabulous, regular cleaning is essential. Precious metals, gemstones and diamonds will pick up oils from your hands and dirt from the environment causing a build-up of film that will gradually diminish luster and sparkle over time. There are several excellent jewelry cleaning products and systems commercially available.
- When choosing a cleaning product, check the label to verify that it is suitable for the type of jewelry you wish to clean.
- Steam cleaners can also produce excellent results but can dislodge or loosen stones, so pay close attention and use as directed.
Basic is always best, clean it with warm water and diluted mild soap. You can use a soft brush or cloth; avoid using an abrasive material as it can scratch the gold unevenly. Be sure to rinse and gently wipe dry after cleaning.